Wednesday 17 August 2011

London's Street Fashion

Fashion Boy
Andrew, 20. Student.
From Edinburgh.
“Streets’ London are really good to learn about fashion because everybody is different. Here the people are more free to wear what they want than other countries, is a mix of cultures. My favourite brand is Givenchy, but is difficult choice just one, I like Hacker too.”

Freedom Fashion
Gorde, 25.  Photographer.
From Lithuania.
“London has amazing street fashion styles, people like to wear stylish colourful clothes. To be honest I stay a bit different from main street brands. I wear what ever I find and match them with fashion accessories, don’t care about brand name.”
Fashionable

Elena, 26. Student.  
From England.
“I love street fashion in London, we can see many different styles. For me it is important to wear something which makes me happy, especially I like colourful and trendy clothes. One of my favourite brands is TopShop because has everything trend.
Sporty girl

Jemane, 30. Fashion designer.
From England.
“For me the streets are nice to see cultures. Everyday is different, we can have new ideas when we see others people using something like mix strips with plaid. And my favourite brand is Fred Perry because is sport wear.”

No comments:

Post a Comment