Wednesday 17 August 2011

MY SUMMER STYLE

As we head into Autumn, Zoe and Anne from LCF interrupted lunch to ask at Spitalfields Market: "What was your Summer Style?"


Fixed Fashion



Anthony, 25, store manager, West Hampstead

"My summer look consists of vests, cut-off denim shorts and denim jackets. It was mainly the same thing last year, nothing really changed."


Summer Suit


Anna and Olivia, 13, students, Bath
"We wear playsuits, more than last summer. Most of them floral."


Selfsame


Sagun, 32, trader, London

"I am not very fashionable. I mostly wear jeans and t-shirts, always dark."


Print Passion


Anya, 16, student, London

"I've really got into star prints, tie-dye, head scarves and 60s dresses. My favourite piece this summer was the gypsy blouse I am just wearing."


Pleasing Pleats



Emma, 19, student, Epsom University
"I love this pleated maxi for this summer. But for the colour I can also wear it in autumn."


Colour Crush


Helen, 19, drama student, London

"I like florals and lace, but that comes every summer really. But I definately did more bold and colour-blocking this year."




No comments:

Post a Comment