Wednesday 17 August 2011

Urban Jungle

‘Schoolboy Posh’


Matt, 23, Teacher of American Sign Language
‘For me, fashion is very relevant. It sparks my interest and gives me inspiration to reinterpret the looks to suit me. I love to regularly recreate myself.’
Vest: H&M
Top: Armani      
Shorts: Forever 21           
Shoes: Gucci


‘City Vintage’



























Eric, 28, Art Student
‘Fashion is so inspiring. I love to bring it in to my everyday life, mixing High Street, Designer and vintage finds together to create my own unique look.’
Hat: Topman    
Jacket: Rokit      
Jumper: Vivienne Westwood     
Jeans: Alexander McQueen


‘Own Brand’



























Angelo, 30, Fashion Designer
‘As a designer, fashion is such an integral part of my life. I live, sleep and breathe fashion.’
Jacket: Dries Van Noten                               
Everything Else: Own label


‘American Prep’

























David, 23, Actor
‘I’m definitely not a slave to trends, but I do like to look to fashion for inspirational influences.’
Jumper: Marc Jacobs     
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger   
Bag: Louis Vuitton


‘City Sport’

























Ian, 41, Creative Director
‘As I work in design, I use many elements of fashion in my work, but I mainly look towards classic European design with good quality fabrication.’
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger     
Vest: Adidas Golf            
Jeans: Hugo Boss            
Shoes: Aldo


‘Beg, Borrow and Steal’

























Michael, 21, Painter
‘Fashion is not very relevant to me as I very rarely buy clothing for myself –I rely on gifts, hand-me-downs and flea markets. I have an easygoing and evolving wardrobe.’

Jacket: Gift     
Shirt: Vintage    
Trousers: Unknown           
Shoes: Borrowed from brother
Scouted (harrassed) by: Rebecca Roe and Kate Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment